Thursday, January 30, 2014

BioTerra Herbs: Herbal Remedies that Really Work!

As you know, I love natural products and green companies, so it is NO wonder that I am in love with BioTerra Herbs. All of their products are vegan, 100% natural, and their herbs are perfectly engulfed in vegetarian capsules. They provide healthy, drug free supplements that are as active as you are. I love using herbal products and love that BioTerra herbs really work. Their company believes in honesty, eco-sustainability and they watch out for the planet! Love me a green company.
I had the pleasure of reviewing two of BioTerra Herbs all natural products: Sleep & Stress. I went ahead and brought the entire box of Stress to work to share with my co-workers. We could all use a little stress refief and I feel good about sharing natural drug free products that really work. I really love the Sleep blend that promotes natural sleep. Sometimes my brain takes over & doesnt allow my body to fall asleep- thats where Sleep comes in. With natural herbs such as Chinese Salvia and Turmeric, you can feel good about taking them and you can sleep well while taking them! 

All the BioTerra Herbs have fun names Z-Z-Z, Shush, and Ahh this is an awesome company with awesome products. Their complete lines includes all natural herbal remedies for snoring, stress, sleeplessness, cough & throat, detoxing, immunity, and digestion. I am excited to try their digestion formula because we all know how important our gut is. With a healthy gut, we can get fewer colds, and have all around better health and with BioTerra Herbs we can do it naturally! Herbs are the way to go. One way to easily cut the amount of chemicals in our day and from our bodies. 

BioTerra Herbs are available online and soon to come to a store near you! Be sure to check them out online so you can get healthy natural remedies to all that ails you. Their products are gluten free & GMO free! It just keeps getting better with this funky & fabulous company and all their wonderful herbs!

For More Information, Visit: 
BioTerra Herbs online
BioTerra Herbs on Facebook 
BioTerra Herbs on Twitter
BioTerra Herbs on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment