Friday, January 31, 2014

NEW From Cindy Whitmarsh: UFIT Ultra Lean Review

UFIT Ultra Lean
Cindy Whitmarsh, 2013

This dvd contains two 20 minute workouts. Cindy leads in a gym set with 4 backgrounders one showing beginner modifications. You will need dumbbells for this dvd. Each workouts warmup is built into the workout. I enjoyed the music.

Upper Body Bliss: This workout is comprised of three min circuits with one minute of cardio & 2 min of strength. Exercises include fast feet & jab, pushups, kneeling chest press, jump roper, front & side raise with a knee raise, fast feet down to burpees, jacks & hooks, burpee to squat clean & press, cross lunge & chop, fast & slow moguls, dip & cross punch, kneeling tri extensions, ti dips, plank moguls & knee tucks, superman, plank rows, and concludes with a cooldown & stretch.

Lower Body Blast: This workout is comprised of three min circuits with one minute of cardio & 2 min of strength. Exercises include fast feet & up & over, pliet & pivot side lunges, skater, deadlift variations, fast & slow moguls, low runners lunge, forward & back squat jumps, jog & hi knee run, 1 leg bridge pulses, butt burner knee pull ins and concludes with a quick stretch.

This is an intermediate routine, the UB being a bit more challenging than the LB routine in  my opinion. Cindy has a great perky attitude & provides great form pointers. The exercises are athletic & easy to follow. If you are a fan of Cindy, athletic moves, & timed intervals this is a great workout for you. Easy to do individually or to combine for a longer workout. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Cindy Whitmarsh Fitness on Facebook
Cindy Whitmarsh on twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment