Wednesday, January 15, 2014

REVIEW: Anna Benson's Up & Down from Fitness Favorites



Fitness Favorites presents  some all time favorite one of a kind must have Anna Benson workouts!!! Stay tuned for plenty of fab Fitness Favorite dvd reviews and keep reading for a detailed review of Fitness Favorites, Up & Down originally released in 2002.  Be sure to check the all new Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.

Fitness Favorites: Up & DownJeanne Anne Copestone, 2013
This workout is 54 minutes in length. JAC works out alone on an oriental rug with a mirror in the background. You will need a tall step, dumbbells, ankle weights, and a small ball for this workout.

After a yoga & ball warmup, and a floor core routine, exercises include: tri dips, hover squats, a good morning series, pliet slides, military press, bi curls, ball toss cardio routines, lat rows, upright row, ball pushups, rocking horse, ball toss, leg press, table work, box plank & knee pulls, side plank, T stands, and a yoga cooldown.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine. Lots of unique combos & great tempo & pace changes make this a unique & effective workout. I enjoyed the instructor & variety of exercises in this routine & will be getting plenty of use out of it. I received this dvd to review. 





I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment