Thursday, January 16, 2014

The FIRM Zip Trainer Review: Barefoot Abs


The FIRM: Zip Trainer Barefoot Abs
Alison Davis, 2013

Alison works out in an open gym w/ 2 exercisers, one beginner modifier and one offering some advanced modifications . 30 second bursts are interspersed into the core work in this 15 minute workout. You will need your Zip Trainer & core ball for this routine. 

Exercises include: grape vine pulling ZT to knee, burst: ZT burpees, surrenders kneeling on the dome, balance stick on the dome holding the core ball, side thrust burpees, kneeling on dome leaning back & extending the core ball, lying supine on the dome w/ core ball extension, ball pass while sitting on the dome, leg & arm scissors on the dome, bridge w/ feet on ZT, and a final stretch. 

I rate this a solid intermediate core routine. Alison provides great instruction and I enjoyed the creative use of the Zip Trainer: under the feet, in the dome position, holding it, standing on it for a balance challenge, kneeling on it and more. I am really excited about this program & am enjoying it even more than I anticipated!!! I received this dvd to review.  

(dome - unzipped flat on floor, ZT - zipped Zip Trainer w/ or w/out a core ball, core ball - just the core ball, S+C - strength & cardio, C+S - cardio & strength, AMP -as many as possible)


For More Information, Visit: 
The FIRM on the web
The FIRM on Facebook
The FIRM on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment