Thursday, February 6, 2014

Reds All Natural Quesadillas: Hormone, Antibiotic, and GMO FREE Deliciousness!


Red’s All Natural products are 100% all-natural, preservative-free and made with antibiotic and hormone-free meat and rBGH-free cheese. Red’s also only uses authentic tortillas made from the simplest ingredients. Red’s All Natural products have some of the “cleanest” labels you can find—which is very unusual in the frozen food aisle—and still taste ridiculously good. They are famous for their burritos and have recently launched quesadillas - Red’s Quesadillas are sold locally (I found them at my local Fry's store) and come in 3 flavors: pulled pork, buffalo chicken and steak.


DH & I both enjoyed the flavor and the convenience of all three fab varieties of Red's All Natural Quesadillas. My favorite was the Pulled Pork - slightly sweet & tangy with a zip. DH loved the Buffalo Chicken the most. They were all tasty and we will def be buying these again. We served all three flavors at our super bowl get together & they were a big hit. In fact, everyone thought I made them from scratch. The real pieces of corn, black beans, peppers, onions & more really do make these taste like they are made from scratch at home.

I really strive to eat natural products made with real quality, recognizable ingredients but it is very hard to find convenient options, which is why I was so excited to discover Red's! You can taste the high quality natural ingredients in each bite. For busy days and weekday lunches when you dont have time to cook from scratch - get Red's, the next best thing! A ton of variety and they contain real veggies, brown rice, and are packed with delicious flavor without all the chemicals and bad for you ingredients of many other convenient foods.



Red's also offers a line of awesome burritos- give them a try, I love them all! I am hooked on Red's. I found them in the healthy freezer section at my local Fry's stores. I was impressed by the price as well - usually natural products cost more. Great quality and a great price!

The meat in Red's never contains antibiotics or hormones which is a huge plus in my house! The cheese is rBHG (growth hormone) free and their products are non-GMO! It just keeps getting better. 



For More Information, Visit:
Red's All Natural on Facebook
Red's All Natural on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment