Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Step360 Review: Lose a Jean Size by the Weekend DVD Review


The Step360™ step aerobics platform is unlike any step platform you have ever used! The air chambers absorb impact & create an unstable platform that recruits your core & works your balance. Cut the impact, increase the fun, and rev up your calorie burn with Step360! Keep reading for detailed reviews of all the Step360 workouts on the blog!


Step360 Lose a Jean Size by the Weekend:
Jessie Pavelka, 2011

This dvd contains two 10 workouts. You will need your Step360 & the included band for these workouts. Jesse instructs in a gym set with Cat showing modifications. You can play all or select a workout.

Ab Blast: After a warmup, exercises include: plank with diagonal chop & opposite leg raise, plank side kicks, hinge & twist, crunches on the 360, and knee drops on the 360. You conclude with a cooldown & stretch.

Cardio Explosion: The exercises are progressive in intensity. You perform the exercises on one side and then repeat on the other. After a warmup, exercises include: 180 jumps on the 360, compression jogging, and dips & lunges to the 360. You conclude with a cooldown & stretch.

For More Information, Visit: 
Step360 on the Web
Step360 on Facebook
Gaiam on the Web
Check out all of my Step360 Reviews on the blog

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment