Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fitness Favorites Presents: The FIRM Strength


Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered, first time available on dvd- some all time favorite one of a king must have Firm workouts!!! Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of The FIRM: Strength, originally released on VHS in 1993. Be sure to check the new 2014 Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.

Fitness Favorites: The FIRM Strength
Pam Cauthen-Meriwether, 2013

This is a 59 minute mostly strength workout led by Pam in the library set with a large group of background exercisers. You will need a variety of dumbbells, an optional barbell, a tall box, and a pair of ankle weights for this workout.

You will do a few sets of leg press, dips, lunges, sqauts, plies, plenty of upper body work including back, shoulder, tricep, and bicep work with various different exercises for each body part. After about 40 minutes of standing work you go down to the floor for some lying inner thigh and ab work. My abs were definitely feeling it by the end!
Pam intersperses some cardio sets into the strength work to get/ keep your heartrate up. It is all basic athletic cardio and is easy to follow. There are also a few light 4-limb sections.

I like her as a lead. I would rate this workout a low advanced strength workout if you really heavy up. I like this workout and it thoroughly works all your muscle groups. She does go slow enough to allow for pretty heavy poundage (as far as Firm standards go). Pams cuing is good and I was never lost or wondering which leg now??? I received this dvd to review. 



For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
Fit Faves on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment