Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Review: The Athlete's Cookbook A Nutritional Program to Fuel the Body for Peak Performance and Rapid Recovery


The Athletes Cookbook from Ulysses Press is a nutritional program to fuel your body to aid your performance and to reduce recovery time. This is a full nutritional program including recipes & menus aimed toward specific dietary goals. Keep reading to learn more about this must have for any gym lover, at home exerciser, runner, and all of us looking for a well laid out plan to fuel our active lives. 

By Brett Stewart and Corey Irwin


The Athletes cookbook is a clear  step-by-step plan to help any athlete build muscle, lose fat, and compete at a higher level. This book came into my life at the ideal time- I am trying to push past a weight plateua and take my training to a whole new level. With the included meal plans I am confident that I can move to the next level successfully and in minimal time. 

The astounding physical feats of top athletes are not just a matter of training and conditioning. They are equally the product of a carefully constructed diet and nutritional regimen that properly supports the nutritional needs of active people. The Athlete's Cookbook takes these needs and breaks them down into an easy to follow meal plan and provides tons of advice & tips.

The Athlete’s Cookbook contains recipes for over 100 nutritionally balanced dishes, each aimed at reaching specific athletic goals. Grilled Chicken Pilaf nourishes the body for weight-training recovery, a Peanut Butter Truffle Smoothie fuels early-morning cross-training, and Mussels Marinara with Spaghetti provides a carb load-up before the big race. Along with recipes for ultra-healthy superfoods, The Athlete’s Cookbook also transforms favorite comfort foods into nutrient-packed, protein-rich, and low-fat pizzas, burgers, and pastas. Day-by-day menus help anyone accomplish their personal fitness goals, and every menu includes a detailed nutritional breakdown and a careful explanation of how each ingredient helps fuel and transform the body

For more information:
Available for Purchase on The Athlete's Cookbook
The Ulysses Press website
Ulysses Press on Facebook
Ulysses Press on Twitter

.I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment