Friday, March 14, 2014

REVIEW: Fitness Favorites FitPrime Live: Weights & Cardio

Now available from Fitness Favorites is never before released Live footage! I am so excited about these workouts. I had the pleasure of reviewing their Fitness Favorites FitPrime Live: Weights & Cardio. It features some of my all-time favorite FIRM instructors in a live class setting. So much fun and a real gem to add to anyones FIRM collection. The workout was filmed in 2003 and not released until 2013. Be sure to check the all new Firm workout 2014 calendar on Fitness Favorites now. 

Fitness Favorites FitPrime Live: Weights & Cardio
Susan Harris, Tracie Long, Jeanne-Anne Copleston, and Nancy Stevens, 2013

The master instructors lead in front of actual class participants, you only see the instructors though you can feel the live class energy! You will need dumbbells and a small ball for these cardio & strength routines. This 57 minute DVD is fully chaptered.

Susan: after a warmup & stretch Susan leads a fun ball squat & toss, bounce & hop, and moves on to weight work: dips & curls, toe tap & overhead press, kicks & rhomboid pinches.

JAC: JAC starts with knee ups, sambas, jacks and bunny hops and moves into leg press, puhsups, triceps dips, squat & overhead press, squat abduct, hinging lunges & bi tri work, and deadlift & row variations.

Tracie: Tracie starts you out with a knee pull and hop series, and by special request does the classic Rodeo move!!!! Other exercises include: plyo jacks, lat rows, tall box climb, a fun 4 limb routine, pliet & bi curl, French press, ball pushups, and knee pushups. 

Nancy: Nancy has been a cast member in many FIRM workouts and this is the first time I have seen her lead. Her section is fllor core work and contains crunches, oblique crunches, leg drops, reverse crunches and really hits the core.

This is an intermediate routine that is classic FIRM at its best. The instructors bring back fun routines with a live flair and they are obviously having a blast teaching this live class (I wish I was there!). Any FIRM fan would love to have this in their library. This is a great 50/50 cardio/strength routine that I am excited to own! I received this dvd to review. 



I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    Cook at healthy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete