Thursday, March 20, 2014

REVIEW: The Healthy Slow Cooker, Second Edition

Looking for some fun new recipes that use your slow cooker? Look no further than The Healthy Slow Cooker Second Edition . A wonderful book that is filled with tons of delicious recipes from breakfasts, lunches, dinners, vegetarian, meat dishes, seafood dishes, sweets and more. And 135 of the recipes are gluten free. Lots of great pictures and ethnic dishes to suit every pallet. Lots of great info about the key ingredients in the recipes and tons of great facts about the food you will be enjoying.


The first edition was incredibly successful having sold close to 95,000 copies, so when I saw that a second edition was available I jumped at the chance to review it. I love using my slow cooker and am always on the hunt for fabulous new recipes. Bonus: this book contains more than 135 gluten-free recipes. 
All the recipes are delicious, nutrient-dense and have a balanced approach that will suit a wide variety of people.
Incredibly healthy meals prepared in a slow cooker is an unbeatable combinations. Tons of unique recipes and of course I love the gluten free options and for those low carbers out there - The Healthy Slow Cooker cookbook offers a ton of low carb recipes.

Complete with a ton of great pictures, special info about the recipes key ingredients, health benefits, nutritional breakdown of each recipes, and a full alphabetical glossary. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, vegetarian, gluten free, desserts and more- this is an all inclusive book for every slow cooker lover out there.

For More Information, Visit: 
Robert Rose Books on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment