Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Tracie Long Staying Power


Tracie leads this 52 min cardio & strength workout alone in a brick gym. You will need a med ball and dumbbells for this workout. The workout includes a warmup & cooldown/ stretch.

Exercises include a med ball routine: figure 8 and shifts, pliet & ball push, and weave ball between legs. Dumbbell squat and weave, squat kick, squat & overhead press, weighted upper cuts & jabs, shuffle & punch, kick & French press, knee pull and ball extension, ball rocking horse, hi knee ball run, pushup variations, elevator plank, pec fly, donkey kicks, bicycle and med ball bridge.

I rate this an intermediate routine that has a lot of fun & unique exercises that will really work your muscles in a new way. Lots of unique tempo variations and varying pauses keep your muscles guessing. I received this dvd to review.
For more information, visit:The Tracie Long Fitness website
Tracie Long on Twitter
Tracie Long Fitness on Facebook 
Tracie’s YouTube Channel
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment