Monday, March 17, 2014

We Heart Yoga Prenatal Flow with Jessica James

We Heart Yoga Prenatal Flow 
Jessica James, 2014

This dvd contains 3 complete yoga sequences.This dvd is made for mothers-to-be that love yoga and want to stay strong throughout their pregnancy. Perfect for all exercisers from new yogis to hard core yoga lovers, and the workouts aim to help you bounce back after delivery quicker & easier.

The workouts were created based on Jessica's own yoga practices while pregnant. She realized the benefits of yoga during her first pregnancy and wanted to keep going during her second. 
The workouts on this dvd allow you to give yourself a solid foundation of self love and strength. Your body and your baby will thank you for it.

20 min routine: cardio set designed to burn calories with simple stretches when your time is limited or your energy is low
40 min routine: set focused on stabilization and strength to support your changing body.
60 min. routine: full body set that concludes with deep relaxing stretches and a simple guided meditation that sends light and love to your baby.
Bonus 10 minute meditation: designed to prepare you mentally for labor and delivery. Try it. You’ll heart it.
For More Information, Visit:
We Heart Yoga on the web
We Heart Yoga on Twitter
We Heart Yoga on Facebook
We Heart Yoga on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Your post is so helping. Thanks for sharing it! Anyways I need some recommendations for best online yoga class that is available free of cost. Please share some links to free yoga classes!

    ReplyDelete