Thursday, August 28, 2014

Omron electroTHERAPY TENS Pain Relief


I am very pleased to introduce the Omron electroTHERAPY TENS Pain Relief. It is small and very easy to use and is very powerful! It is a must have for all of you at-home fitness lovers, gym junkies, runners, walkers, bascially anyone active. And its actually great for those of us who sit at a desk all day to relive the stress from computer work. You can even use it at work! . In as little as 15 minutes*, you can get powerful at-home therapy for a wide variety of muscle and joint pains, from small to big pains, when and where you need it most. They use thees in chiropractors & physical therapy offices and now you can use one at home. Mine has been a GIFT for my sore muscles.



Omron electroTHERAPY  is super easy to use, just stick the pads to wherever you ache and push a few buttons and in about 15 minutes you will feel like you just got a chiropractic massage- at least thats how I feel. The pads are small and the device is small so its easy to take with you when you travel - for those uncomfortable hotel beds, or with you to work and use while youre at your desk. It even comes with a handy carrying pouch. 

Omron’s electroTHERAPY TENS unit works great for my pain relief and I think you should give it a try if you suffer from aches, pains, or muscle stiffness. The TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. 

How it works: 
  • • Blocking the pain message to the brain
  • • Increasing endorphins, a natural pain reliever
  • • Improving blood circulation
Imagine yourself in control of the simple settings while sitting in your living room, bedroom, or at the office. It comes complete with three programs (for multiple body pains), and five intensity levels
Now that you know what it does, check out the roll-over pain points to see how to manage your pain in as little as 15 minutes. My husband and I both use our Omron & we wont live without it!


For More Information, Visit: 
Omron Pain Relief on the Web
Omron Pain Relief on Facebook
Omron Pain Relief on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment