Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review: Element Daily Yoga

Element: Daily Yoga
Mia Togo, 2014

This DVD has a morning & an evening sequence. The workouts are set in front of the Pacific Ocean with a lot of greenery. The workouts are done in voice-over. You wont need any equipment but an optional yoga mat.

Morning Sequence (40 min): This flowing routine includes some stretches. You begin with breath work and into: cat cow, plank hold, plank - down dog - chataranga, cobra, updog, crescent, forward fold, sun salutation a, warriors, side angle pose, 1 legged chair, half boat, double crunch with leg extension, bridge, resting pigeon and ends with a long corpse pose and meditation work.

Evening Sequence (42 min): This flowing routine contains a lot of good stretch work. After breath work, exercises include: down dog pedals, crescent pose, 3 leg dog, bent over hamstring stretch, twisted chair, chair pose, forward fold, dolphin pose, bird dog, lying back work, cobra, seated & lying stretches, and concludes with a long corpse pose.

These are nice flowing routines that are appropriate for most fitness levels. Mia is a good lead and the set is gorgeous. A great DVD with a lot of workout minutes. Nice blend of yoga & yoga styles stretching. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website 
Anchor Bay on Twitter 
Element: The Mind Body Experience on Facebook on Amazon 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment