Tuesday, December 30, 2014

ULTIMATUM Red Workout DVD REVIEW

ULTIMATUM Red Workout
Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 46 minute 50/50 cardio/ strength workout in a gym studio with four background exercisers. You will need dumbbells for this workout. You will perform 12 reps each of each exercise. First 2 cardio 2 strength, then in sets of 3's and then in sets of 4's. Each exercise is performed for 30 seconds each and she alternates cardio & strength.

After an active athletic warmup & stretch, exercises include: plyo lunge & scissors, jump forward & back, side lunge to curtsy, single arm wide row, wide burpees, squat side kicks, 1/2 burpees, squat diagonal reach & press, bi variations, cross jacks & tuck jumps, standing climbers, plank running, gorilla walk & push ups, squat clean & press and concludes with a last blast: X jumps & floor touch, plank knee twists, pike pushups, pulse & jump squats, fast military press, weighted plyo lunge & curl, and a final stretch.

This is an advanced cardio & strength workout that will leave you breathing heavy just like Lindsi and crew. The pace is moderate so you can use moderate poundage to up the strength & cardio effect of this workout. Lindsi provides some unique tweeks classic effective exercises. She provides rest breaks right when you need them! I received this DVD to review.





For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment