Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cathe Friedrich Ripped With HiiT Review: Lift it HiiT it Legs

Ripped with HiiT:  Lift it HiiT it Legs
Cathe Friedrich, 2014

Cathe works out with 4 backgrounders in an open gym set for this 41 minute lower body strength & plyo workout. You will only need dumbbells for this workout. Cathe features contrast training in this workout: weighted lower body work is followed by a plyo exercise targeting the same muscle.  The 2 bonus ab routines are included on each DVD in this set and as always, there a TON of premix options and the DVD is fully chaptered.

After a warm up exercises include: squats, squat digs, plies putting your weight on the floor & picking it up, plie heel click jacks, static lunges, split jumps, plie jacks adding a floor reach, wood chops side lunges, weighted explosive side lunges, curtsy lunge, power skaters, low pulse lunges, plyo lunges, deadlift, flying jacks & shin touch, wide deadlifts, front to back 90 degree frog hops, walking lunges, plyo lunges & tuck jumps, and a cool down & stretch.

This is an advanced workout that will surely burn out your lower body muscles and provide a great cardio workout. The strength work is slow enough to really heavy up & Cathe tells you the poundage she is using so you can gauge where you want to be. Excellent instruction and fun but challenging exercises make this workout a winner. I did not receive this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe RWH Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I purchased this DVD from the Cathe website. I have received review material from them in the past but not this set, which I purchased . Just posting my review so others can enjoy :) I have worked with this vendor on review opportunities in the past.  All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment