Tuesday, February 8, 2022

CollageVideo.TV Streaming Workout Review~ Denise Austin Hit The Sport Arms & Bust: 3 Quick Upper Body Workouts

CollageVideo.TV: Hit The Spot Arms & Bust: 3 Quick Upper Body Workouts
Denise Austin

Denise gives you three 10 minute workouts focusing on the upper body. Denise works out alone on the beach for these routines. You will only need dumbbells for this workout. 

Workout One: Exercises include bi variations, adding in short lunges and squats, shoulder shrugs, lat raises, kickbacks, criss cross chest press. and concludes with a stretch.

Workout Two: Exercises include external rotation, upper back fly variations, tri dips, wiper chest, row, kickbacks, and concludes with a stretch.

Workout Three: pushpus, bi curls with heel taps, toe taps & chest press, shift & push pull arms, plie & upright row, kickbacks, wiper chest, sun salutation, and concludes with a stretch.

I rate these intermediate routines but you can easily adjust up or down depending on the poundage you use. As always, Denise is fun & bubbly. I love the beach backdrop and founds these quick & effective routines. I received access to this workout on CollageVideo.TV for review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment