Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm Bringing Wii Fit Back!

We used to use the Wii Fit a lot, a few years ago. Got on it the other day & it had been over 1,000 days since I last used it lol. Its a great way to get in bonus activity, so Ive been using it in the evenings instead of sitting in front of the TV, after a real workout of course. When I was using it a lot I was also getting in lunch time walks and the extra activity really does add up. Its hard to do anything outdoors here regularly - its already in the mid-high 80's here....But I can Wii Fit it up so thats my new goal. 


I dont think anyone still uses their Wii Fit, do they? I actually really like it and have fun with it. Yesterday I got in 31 minutes and it said I burned 105 calories, not bad for a bonus burn!

For More Information, Visit me on: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu of Us Twitter

Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment