Friday, March 6, 2015

Lady Soma Argan Oil: Face & Hair Oil with NO Greasy Residue + Organic Ingredients = LOVE



Lady Soma is one of my favorite health & beauty product companies. Every product I have had the pleasure of trying- I have LOVED! I recently had the pleasure of reviewing their Argan Oil for hair and skin. I have curly hair that is dry & unruly and I am always looking for a healthy way to tame my curls - enter Lady Soma Argan Oil. It works wonders on my hair, leaves it feeling moisturized and smooth. It really tames my frizz, nourishes my dry locks, and adds a nice shine. No more dull frizz- hello luminous curls. It is sulfate, cruelty, gluten, and paraben free- a huge plus in my book. Keep reading to learn more. 




Lady Soma ARGAN OIL:
I love that this fab oil is quickly absorbed so it leaves no greasy residue and I can use it day after day with no worries. I even use it between washes, this is a great quick absorb oil that works wonders on my hair. LOVE LOVE LOVE that it contains organic fruit & citrus oils - not chemicals. No parabens or sulfates that damage hair, instead natural and organic ingredients that leave my hair looking amazing. 

Lady Soma Argan Oil Treatment can be used for both skin and hair. For hair, it adds moisture, shine and frizz control. It is a totally non-greasy and alcohol free formula that quickly absorbs and nourishes your hair. You can also use it on your face and body for anti-aging effects and to nourish your dry skin. Its great for dry winter skin and works great on your face- no more chemical moisturizers! Love products that multi-task- one bottle in my beauty bag saves space! 

The oil absorbs quickly, and does not leave a greasy residue. Perfect for use by all skin types. I have oily skin and I use on my face with no worry of breakouts or a greasy feel. It actually works with my natural oils to make my face less oily- yes really. My breakouts are down since switching to oil instead of moisturizer. The benefits of argan oil use can be seen immediately. 

Beneficial effects for both skin and hair - in one healthy product: 

+ Sulfate Free
+ Paraben Free
+ Cruelty Free
+ Gluten Free


For More Information:
Visit the Lady Soma Website
Like Lady Soma on Facebook
Follow Lady Soma on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment