Saturday, March 7, 2015

Pride 5K ~ Rainbows ~ Unicorns ~ Hood A$$ Gangsta's & So Much More ~

I'm doing the Pride 5K this year. Did the 10k last year. The start times & price are the same, so I may sneak in on the 10...we shall see. I havent ran since December. Anyway, my gal pal got us these custom made iron on's Gangsta & Hood rainbow unicorns so we put them on our tank tops & with the fab socks we ordered, we are set! Cant wait. It was a great race last year & Im sure it will be again this year. This is the last race I have scheduled for the year. The only other one I have planned is TODAY! I have a Froyo 5K race I am doing today. Stay tuned for pics. 


Heres the socks

and:
and I really love rainbows (and unicorns! And you know people, all people)

For More Information, Visit me on: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu of Us Twitter



Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment