Friday, April 24, 2015

Ozery Bakery: One Buns: Full of ancient grains. Heart Healthy, Low fat, Full of Fiber Nothing Artificial


Why do I love Ozery's Bakery? First - the taste is amazing! And I love the fact that Ozery is a family owned & ran business and of the nutritional stats are super impressive! Keep reading to learn about some of my favorites from Ozery's Bakery. I love their sandwich thins and their buns are awesome!!! Their buns are heart healthy, low fat, and a great source of fiber.

Their company started as a small, family-owned bakery 19 years ago, and not much has changed. The father, Al Ozery, and his two sons, Alon and Guy, started the business and today, their father is enjoying semi-retirement and the sons work hard to make him proud.


The One Buns that I had the pleasure of reviewing have an awesome soft texture and a yummy flavor, One Buns provide a good source of fiber and protein-both will keep you fuller longer than other breads. They are also low in fat and calories, and completely free of artificial preservatives. Ozery’s One Buns are also allergy-friendly; each is soy free, dairy free, peanut and nut free (made in a nut-free facility), vegan and non-GMO. LOVE the healthy ingredients and the yummy whole grain taste in a smooth bun that is great for a sandwich or a burger.

Their yummy buns are available in four varieties – Organic, Whole Wheat, Sprouted and Multigrain – One Buns are the perfect addition to DIY protein packs for on-the-go snacking. Pair with turkey or ham slices and fresh fruit for a smart lunch or mid-afternoon boost of energy. They are  high in fiber, vitamin B, vitamin E and antioxidants.

Super healthy ingredients used in Ozery's Bakery buns are: SPELT, Whole Wheat, and MULTIGRAIN. Tastes amazing, keeps you full and helps




For More Information, Visit:
Ozery Bakery on the web
Ozery Bakery on Facebook
Ozery Bakery on Twitter
Ozery Bakery on Pinterest
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment