Monday, July 20, 2015

Veestro: 100% Plant Based Organic, Non-GMO, Gourmet Meals & Juices Delivered!


I am excited to tell you about Veestro: 100% plant-based gourmet weight loss meal plans delivered. If you are vegan, thinking of trying a vegan lifestyle, just looking to reduce the amount of meat you eat, want to get healthier, stay healthy, or just want the convenience of complete ready to heat meals fresh from your freezer - you need to check out Veestro. Veestro is not like any other meal plan that I have ever tried. They offer some cool plant-based classics such as Lentil "Meat" Loaf and Country Fried Chik'n Dinner, and more "exotic" entrees such as Thai Chik'n Stew and Soba Noodles with Peanut Sauce. EVERYTHING I have tried- I have loved! Keep reading to learn more about Veestro's meal plans, nutritional info, convenience, and more.  My readers can save 20% off through August 31, using code:  FITNESSRUS and free shipping on orders $199 or more and Veestro delivers anywhere in the US.




Veestro Features I LOVE: 
  • All Natural
  • Non-GMO
  • 100% Plant Based
  • Preservative-free
  • Dairy-free
  • No Cholesterol
  • Good Source of Fiber
  • Gluten-free and peanut-free options upon request.


Veestro's 21-Day Kickstart is a great place to start if you are new to Veestro. They have 3 plans, including one to three meals a day & all include their delicious organic juices. The 21 Day Kickstart meal & juice packs are designed to help you kickstart your way to better health. They created these packs to give you the healthy food you need, with the flexibility we all need in our busy lives. It's simply about eating healthy and smart! — by replacing 1, 2, or 3 of your daily meals with healthy, organic, non-GMO, 100% plant-based Veestro meals. And to make sure you get started right, each pack comes with six of their delicious, all-natural juices.


I have been eating my Veestro meals for about a week now & I am LOVING them! I LOVE the convenience and time saving of not having to meal plan, grocery shop, cook, and pack my meals. I eat breakfast & lunch at work these days, so not having to cook, portion out, and plan my meals is such a time saver. And as much as I love the prior, I love the taste even more- the meal are truly delicious, unique and fun dishes that I do not see myself tiring of. They are NOT boring frozen meals. They taste fresh & contain herbs & spices and other healthy flavorful ingredients.



I am feeling great and loving my week of no meat - thanks to Veestro. I would highly recommend Veestro to vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters alike- the meal are hearty & satisfying. Seriously, each meal left me full and satisfied for hours. I found myself not needing my typical mid morning & mid afternoon snacks! An apple or a slice of melon if I felt like it was all I needed and some days none at all. Even one Veestro meatless meal a week can dramatically improve your health and is great for the environment!


Veestro offers juice cleanses as well and a la carte options for all of their delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. I also LOVE that they offer family portions as well. Which is perfect for getting the whole family in on the healthy eating! They even offer convenient & healthy snacks & desserts! Visit Veestro on the web and give them a try, I know you will love them as much as I do. I will most definitely be buying more of these. I cant wait to see how my body looks and how I feel after 21 days of Veestro.


For More Information, Visit: 
Veestro on the web
Veestro on Facebook
Veestro on Twitter
Veestro on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment