Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halo Top Creamery: Delicious Protein Packed Ice Cream Without the Guilt!


Halo Top is the first 100% organic, light, low sugar, ice cream that’s made using only the healthiest ingredients (like organic lemon peel, organic strawberries, organic vanilla beans etc.). And best yet, it tastes amazing- I really enjoyed all of the varieties I got to try. The ice cream freezes harder than normal ice cream and has a unique smooth texture that I really liked. The low calorie content & impressive ingredient make this a sweet treat YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE! The ice cream comes in YUMMY flavors like Chocolate Mocha Chip & Birthday Cake so yes you do need this! I have a sweet tooth & I LOVE that I can enjoy ice cream without the guilt. Not to mention that one serving contains 6 grams of protein!


Because of the healthy ingredients used, a serving of Halo Top is just 60-80 calories and contains 6 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber and only 4 grams of sugar and 4 net carbs! Check out the nutrition label and ingredient list for the chocolate- super impressive! So seriously, you can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty about it! I love that the ingredient list is straight forward real ingredients that I can pronounce & feel good about eating. 


Halo Top comes in six flavors; the traditional flavors like Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla Bean, along with the more unique and fun flavors like Lemon Cake, Mint Chip, Birthday Cake and Chocolate Mocha Chip. I honestly liked all of the flavors and love that I could eat the entire container if I so chose, for fewer calories & less fat than one serving of regular ice cream. While Halo Top is low-calorie, high-protein, and low-sugar, they use only the best, all-natural ingredients so that it tastes just like regular ice cream. 



For More Information, Visit:
Halo Top on the web
Halo Top on Facebook
Halo Top on Twitter
Halo Top on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment