Bioken Pequi Body Wash is a skin nourishing luxury body wash that I recently had the pleasure of trying. Keep reading to find out how you can win a bottle of your very own! Pequi Body Wash made from the fruit of the pequi tree and is full of vitamins A, C & E, fatty acids, and contains grape & tea tree oil and many other soothing & exfoliating ingredients.
Pequi Body Wash contains a unique healing and anti-aging formula and gently washes away dull, lifeless cells while leaving skin feeling smoother, firmer and looking beautiful. It moisturizes and softens while rejuvenating dry and damaged skin- perfect for the dry weather we have here. Pequi Body Wash really nourishes the skin without being greasy- a fantastic balance of just what your skin needs!
For those with very dry skin, Pequi even heals skin and scalp problems like eczema, psoriasis and dry cracked skin. It has excellent moisturizing abilities and reduces skin inflammation. I'm a huge fan of tea tree oil and am thrilled with the tea tree oil's antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral benefits in the Pequi Body Wash. And the algae extract provides antiseptic properties.
Pequi Body Wash also contains oatmeal to naturally & gently exfoliate your skin- perfect to prep yourself for sunless tanners or before shaving! And it contains healing aloe- which is perfect for after sun exposure to soothe your skin. I love the foamy lather, the scent, and best of all how Pequi Body Wash makes my skin feel!
Pequi Body Wash is available in 8oz and 32 oz sizes and MSRP is $18.00 and $40.00. Visit the Bioken website to learn more about the Pequi Body Wash & all other fabulous Bioken lines!
Want to win this luxurious 8 oz. Bioken Pequi Body Wash? Enter here:
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Bioken website & tell me what other Bioken product you would love to try along with your email address.
Optional Entries: After completing mandatory entry above
- 2 Entries: Like Bioken on Facebook
- 1 Entry: Visit the Bioken site & tell me something you learned
- 1 Entry:Like Fitness For Us on Facebook
- 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway and leave a link (leave 5 comments)
- 1 Entry: Follow Fitness For the Rest of Us on twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow me via GFC
- 1 Entry: Follow me via RSS
- 1 Entry: Enter any of my current giveaways (1 per giveaway)
- 1 Entry:Vote in my poll (upper right corner)
- 2 Entries: Follow Win, Lose, or Blog via GFC
- 1 Per Tweet: Tweet linking back to this giveaway & include @fitnessforus up to 3X daily 1 hour apart