Monday, December 7, 2015

Fusion Fitness Dream Body Cardio Series: Bata Barre Review

Ready to shock your body? Then you are ready for Fusion Fitness Dream Body Cardio Series. All new workouts from Darby Brender & all your Fusion Fitness ladies in one super cute set. The set includes five DVDs each in its own plastic DVD case in one convenient cardboard sleeve . Each DVD is 50-60 minutes and each will get your heart pumping, and your muscles burning! These are fast paced, advanced workouts that will have you sweating in no time. Each DVD has a different focus and are super unique from one another. Read my review of disk 5 below.


Francie Bradley, 2013

Francie leads this 55 minute tabata then barre routine in a cute studio. Francie works out with 2 backgrounders, Darby shows some modifications. You will need paper plates (or gliding discs), light weights, a stretchy loop, a chair or barre, and a small inflatable ball for this workout.  The DVD has a music only option. The first half is upper body focused (though hits LB too) cardio intervals followed by a lower body barre routine. The routine contains a warm up & stretch.

Tabata interval routine includes: weighted twisting knee pulls, X jumps using the loop & weights, tri dips and jacks using the loop, fast disc pull ins while in plank, kneeling punches, balance leg circles using the loop, loop pendulum jumps & shoulder press, V lean & leg scissors using the loop, tri pushups & plyo donkey kicks jumping in & back out to plank, and kneeing angled tri extensions.

Barre portion includes: dips using the plates with an inner thigh focus, close stance squat pulses, a standing balance series with the ball behind your knee, single leg squat with elbow to knee pull down using the ball behind your knee, single leg plank squeezing the ball in your knee, donkey series using the ball, supine leg circles using the ball, and double crunches with a twist.

This is a non-stop advanced routine! You use weights in the entire first portion really frying that UB. Francie keeps you moving and you will really feel the burn. I found this routine to be well rounded, hitting all my muscles & I worked up a sweat. Though not chaptered you could easily do just the interval portion or fast forward to the barre portion to shorten the workout. Francie is an excellent instructor that provides good form reminders. I received this DVD to review.



For More Information, Visit:
Fusion Fitness on the Web
Fusion Fitness on Facebook
Fusion Fitness on Twitter
Fusion Fitness on Instagram
The Fusion Fitness Blog
Read all my Fusion Fitness Reviews here

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I've had the Cardio series on my wish list forever. I love their first set and now just have to get this one! Thanks for all the reviews you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very welcome! Darby and crew are awesome! These workouts really get the job done & they are very unique :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete