Friday, December 4, 2015

CardNinja: The Wallet Reinvented! A Thin Pocket That Attaches to Any Phone. Carry Your Cards, Cash, ID & More with Ease!


The CardNinja is a perfect item to add to your holiday hot list this year. It is a fun and easy product to give to men, women, teens & tweens this holiday season. The CardNinja a spandex pocket with 3M adhesive that attaches to the back of any smartphone or case and keeps your ID, cash and up to 8 cards secure. It is thin and easy to attach to your phone or case. Do away with that wallet or purse and just carry your phone around. Great for runners and perfect for traveling. Pick from six great colors (Black, Gray, Gold, Eggplant, Magenta and Blue) and new patterns (Hawaiian, Paisley, Cheetah, Zebra, Gold Polka Dot) to match your phone and your style. It's the perfect lightweight solution when you're on the go and don't need to carry a bulky wallet or heavy purse around. Makes a great gift or stocking stuffer! Designed in California. Made in the USA. CardNinja is for everyone.

CardNinja  is available online and in over 7,000 locations nationwide including Amazon Prime, CVS, select Verizon stores and all Microcenter locations. CardNinja is the perfect present for anyone and everyone, even YOU! I love mine! It is great for running- no more trying to shove cash, ID, and a credit card into your phone holder arm band. Every time you pull your phone out cash goes flying. Not anymore with CardNinja. Your cards & cash stay put! The super stretchy pocket keeps everything secure and you wont have to worry. 

What do you really need to carry?  CardNinja is an ultra-slim, flexible wallet made for minimalists. Put a couple cards, a license and some cash in it, and you're ready to go to lunch, run some errands, or hit the gym. Fill it up with 8 cards, and it's all you need for your day. Slim enough to keep in your front pocket. Find out why hundreds of thousands of customers in 64 countries have turned to CardNinja, and never turned back. Perfect for a gym goer that doesnt want to lug a purse around in the gym.


Use it for carrying your essentials when running out. Or replace your wallet or purse entirely. I love it for travel. I usually take a small shoulder bag, my phone, and a small wallet. Well I no longer have to lug around my wallet. Just put a few cards, my ID and some cash in my CardNinja and Im set. 
Just add CardNinja:
  • Combine your wallet and Android®, iPhone® or Blackberry®.
  • Holds credit/debit cards, drivers license, student ID, some cash, and more.
  • It's secure. Items won't fall out (even if you flip it over.)
  • Perfect for men, women, and even kids.
  • Great for the gym, shopping, bars, and everyday use.

For More Information, Visit: 
CardNinja on the web
CardNinja on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment