Monday, January 25, 2016

Devotion Nutrition: Stevia Sweetened Flex Flavor Packets & Protein Powder in AMAZING FLAVORS!!!


Introducing Devotion Nutrition! They make sinfully delicious protein powders - hello Angel Food Cake & Brownie Batter! And possibly even more amazing is their Flex Flavors. They are a super unique sugar free (sweetened with stevia) flavor packets that can be added to ANYTHING for a super yummy flavor boost. They have amazing flavors such as Coconut Biscotti, Bananas Foster, Creme Brulee, Fruity Hoops Cereal and MORE! Keep reading to learn all about their easy to mix, easy to use Protein Powders and also all about their Flex Flavors.


Devotion Flex Flavors are so unique! I have not come across a similar product and I LOVE the flavor variety. The possibilities are endless, add them to yogurt, smoothies, milk, cereal, granola, juices, baking batter, oatmeal, anything! My favorite is the Coconut Biscotti- so good added to my coffe. You can make a gourmet latte at home without the guilt. These yummy little stick packets are sweetened with stevia and are calorie free! They are calorie free, gluten free, sugar free, and contain a healthy dose of prebiotic fiber. They are priced great too at only $12.99 for a THIRTY pack! I keep some in my desk drawer at work to add to snacks and of course they are now a staple in my pantry at home. 



Devotion Protein Powder- 1st and foremost - tastes amazing!!!! Secondly, it mixes super easy, even with just a spoon. It features a protein blend of 80% isolated whey and 20% miscellar casein plus six digestive enzymes. Devotion protein delivers a sustained flow of amino acids to your muscles with none of the bloat and chalkiness of other protein powders. Plus they have added fiber and medium chain triglycerides (MTC) to deliver a synergistic experience that is as delicious as it is effective. They offer a variety that is sweetened with stevia or their wonderful original formula (sucralose).



Devotion Protein Powder is easy to use in a variety of ways, obviously in your morning or post-workout protein shake, but also in pancake or waffle mix, ice cream, and so much more. It blends in great and of course tastes even better. Be sure to check out their recipe page for awesome ways to use both your protein powder & flavors in some awesome recipes. Check the nutrition info on their SO yummy Original Brownie Batter Protein Powder.


For More Information, Visit: 
Devotion Nutrition on the web
Devotion Nutrition on Facebook
Devotion Nutrition on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment