Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Made From Earth Plant Stem Cell Therapy Organic Moisturizer



As you probably know I am a big fan of Made From Earth products. They are made with certified organic ingredients and contain no harmful ingredients. Their newest product, PLANT STEM CELL THERAPY is a skin moisturizer that does more than just moisturize your skin. It contains botanical hyaluronic acid among a myriad of other top notch ingredients. This is a thick, rich, luxurious cream that goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and is completely non-greasy. It contains organic plant stem cells that are sustainably harvested from flower and sea vegetable cells, and packed full of vitamins & extracts to keep your skin looking its best. And it smells like cocoa butter- yum!



The rich moisturizing formula is designed to create visibly firmer facial skin, while keeping skin hydrated, and, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. the ingredients are certified organic, and rich in antioxidant and plant oil ingredients which improve elasticity and support the production of collagen. The therapy is ideal for all skin types looking to fight the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.


Key Benefits I LOVE:
  • It contains a proprietary combination of plant stem cells that improve skin tone and luminosity
  • Fights free radical damage and establishes visibly firmed skin
  • Moisturizes with organic aloe vera, raspberry seed and rosehip
  • Renews the surface layer of skin using hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and protein peptides


You will never find any chemical ingredients in their products, such as:
  • Petrochemicals and Phthalates
  • Parabens (Methyl, Propyl, Butyl)
  • Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate
  • Diazolidinyl Urea
  • Mineral Oil
  • Cosmetic Fragrance


For More Information, Visit: 
Made From Earth on the web
Made From Earth on Facebook
Made From Earth on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. I love your all post because you are sharing all about organic product. I know that if any person use any natural product specially cream will be no effect his cell.
    organic plant stem cell moisturizer

    ReplyDelete