Monday, February 22, 2016

Adora Calcium & Vitamin D Supplement That Tastes Like Rich Chocolate Goodness


Adora Calcium Supplements are unlike any calcium supplement I have ever taken. I have had those calcium chews and these are worlds apart. Adora Calcium Supplements are pieces of rich dark chocolate that taste just like that- chocolate. You wouldnt even know that these were packed with calcium and vitamin D. I love to take one after lunch to satisfy my sweet tooth. I had the pleasure of reviewing the dark chocolate variety and they are amazing! They also have a milk chocolate variety. Winter is still in full swing in many parts of the world, keep your vitamin D levels high even without the sunshine with Adora. Keep reading to learn more. 


Adora helps you get your daily needs of vitamin D, along with 500mg of calcium, and 500IU of vitamin D3 in each serving! Just two servings taken throughout the day fulfills the recommended daily levels of vitamin D. Adora is made with organic dark and milk chocolate and will have you craving your vitamins.

Very exciting news is every disk is now made with organic dark and milk chocolate certified by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Adora contains only cocoa from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms that are managed according to rigorous environmental, social and economic criteria to help protect wildlife, the environment, and farmers and their families. You can feel good about enjoying Adora every day!


Adora Calcium Supplements really do taste great! I highly recommend them. I shared (only one each hehe) with 2 coworkers and they both loved them! I told them they were calcium supplements after they ate them and they were both surprised that they were packed with vitamins. They thought it was just a yummy piece of rich dark chocolate.

For More Information, Visit: 
Adora the web
Adora on Facebook
Adora on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment