Monday, February 1, 2016

Snack Smarter with Royal Hawaiian Orchards Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nuts!


My New Year, New You series is happy to introduce you to an indulgent sweet that you can eat without the guilt. Royal Hawaiian Orchards Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nuts are delicious good-for-you macadamia nuts covered in antioxidant rich dark chocolate. Studies have even shown that macadamia nuts may help support heart health, high cholesterol and blood pressure, and weight and diabetes management. Not to mention, macadamias are high in monounsaturated fats and low in cholesterol. The good for you fat fills you up so you dont need many and the rich dark chocolate will satisfy your sweet tooth! Go ahead, satisfy your sweet cravings with this tropically decadent snack option



Flavors include:

· Dark Chocolate Blueberry Acai – a rich blend of blueberry and acai berry that pair perfectly with dark chocolate
· Dark Chocolate Blackberry Goji – notes of tart blackberry and goji berry combined with dark chocolate
· Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Mango – sweet tropical flavors for a mouthwatering dark chocolate pairing


All Royal Hawaiian Orchards Macadamia Nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified, OU Kosher, and free of gluten, wheat, sulfites and cholesterol without anything artificial. LOVE THIS!!! I had the pleasure of reviewing all three varieties and it is hard to say which one I liked the most.but I am leaning towards the Blackberry Goji, but they are all so amazing!!!

I can seriously be satisfied with 3-4 of these. The nuts are covered with a generous amount of high quality dark chocolate and the fruit infusions. They are great by themselves, added to a cheese & meat tray, in a bowl at a party, or mixed into a make your own trailmix. Royal Hawaiian Orchards also has these amazing Macadamia Crunches that I cannot wait to try!!!


For More Information, Visit: 
Royal Hawaiian Orchards on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment