Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Garden Lites: AMAZINGLY Delicious Muffins & More ~ First Ingredient is VEGGIES!


I am currently sitting here enjoying a Garden Lites Blueberry Oat Muffin while typing this. They are SO good! The nutrional stats are amazing and they packed with hidden veggies!!! They taste just like a normal (unhealthy) blueberry muffin but with only 120 calories and 2 grams of fat per muffin. They come prebaked and you just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds or leave out to thaw on the counter - which does not take long at all. The first ingredient listed is ZUCCHINI!!! Followed by a gluten free flour blend including brown rice flour. Like I said- you will love the taste and you cannot even tell that they are packed with zucchini & carrots! The ingredients are all items that you can read, recognize & pronounce! They carry an entire line of yummy foods, keep reading to lean more. 

These yummy muffins make the perfect breakfast on the go or a great mid morning or afternoon snack. My nieces loved them & even my husband loves them. They are super convenient and super healthy. Keep a few in your freezer at work, pack one in your lunch, or grab from your freezer and go when on the run. I found these at my local Costco and see that they are available at select Frys and Whole Foods stores in my area. Check out their store finder to locate a store near you and you can print a coupon while youre at it.

Garden Lites is on a mission to create DELICIOUS foods that are truly healthy because every one of their products is veggie-rich with vegetables as its first ingredient. Why veggies? Because the one message on health that has never changed is “eat your vegetables”. And as we all know, many Americans do not eat the recommended serving of vegetables in a day. Garden Lites offer foods made with clean/simple ingredients!



In addition the yummy Blueberry Oat muffins I had the pleasure of reviewing, Garden Lites product line includes all of these amazing delicacies. I love that some items are targeting the kiddos, its nice to see a HEALTHY product that has box appeal for the kids- I can vouch for the taste appeal at my house - as I said, my nieces (9, 14, 16) all really loved them! We dont eat a ton of packaged items in the house, as most are not healthy, so they really felt like they were getting a treat when I gave them the Garden Lites! 

I am going to order the Chocolate Muffins as I did not see them at my local Costco, but thankfully I can order right from their website! I hear these are amazing and at only 120 calories per yummy muffin- yes please! Bring on the chocolate, but wait- the first two ingredients are zucchini & carrots! How impressive! Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake experience- YES PLEASE. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Garden Lites- I would highly recommend you scout them out! 


For More Information, Visit:
Garden Lites on the Web
Garden Lites on Facebook
Garden Lites on Twitter
Garden Lites on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I won a free coupon for one of these but am having a hard time finding them in stores. I'll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could only find the muffins at costco but my local frys stores have the souffles -which are also amazing. Check out the websites "store finder" it was accurate for my area :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete