Monday, March 28, 2016

WelleCo Introduces Natural & Organic Fruit and Veggie Wash!


WelleCo is now launching a new Fruit & Veggie Wash.  All natural and chemical free, this product is easy to use and rinses clean, leaving only the fresh taste of healthy fruit and vegetables.  The blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients reduces the levels of contaminants by helping water stick to dirt, chemicals and waxes to allow their removal from your produce. Nothing is worse than that waxy coating on produce these days. I love using WelleCo Fruit & Veggie Wash to clean off the residual dirt, pesticides, and waxes from my produce. The all natural WelleCo Fruit & Veggie Wash has a nice, subtle fresh citrus scent with zero after taste! It leaves your fruit and vegetables the way nature intended.


Super Easy to Use:
§  Add 15ml to a sink or bowl of fresh water and swirl to mix.
§  Wash fruit and veggies for 30 seconds.
§  Rinse if preferred, drain and then you’re ready to start eating.
§  If you prefer, make up a diluted spray to use on individual pieces of fruit and vegetables
§  Simply spray, rinse and eat.
§  Store at room temperature.


A lot of people , me before discovering WelleCo Fruit & Veggie Wash, rinse my fruit and vegetables in water before enjoying them But really this is not enough to remove potentially harmful chemicals & other undesirable "yuck." Agricultural pesticides and waxes are designed to be waterproof which is why washing with water alone is not effective in removing them from your food.
WelleCo Fruit & Veggie Wash is all natural and free of chemicals. It’s easy to use and rinses clean, leaving only the fresh taste of healthy fruit and vegetables. I prefer the spray bottle method for things like carrots & apples but use the bowl method for berries and other small fruit & veggies.

Independent laboratories certified by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) have extensively tested Fruit & Veggie Wash and concluded that it successfully removes up to 100 times more contaminants than water alone. Great news for us produce lovers!
For More Information, Visit: 
WelleCo on the web
WelleCo on Facebook
WelleCo on Twitter
WelleCo on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment