Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Work it Dance and Fitness Presents: Tone & Tighten A Total Body Workout

Tone & Tighten: A Total Body Workout 
Michelle Abbruzzese, 2015

This 64 minute toning workout is fully chaptered - you can play all or select a chapter from the main menu. Michelle works barefoot out with 4 backgrounders in a nice studio. You will need a loop or band, a yoga strap, and dumbbells for this routine.

You will first work your upper body and then move onto the lower body. Michelle includes some stretches as you go. Exercises include: arm circles, preacher curls, bi hold & plie, tri kickback series, pushups, lying quad raises & pres downs, prone ham curls, crunch variations, leg drops & concludes with more stretches.

I rate this a high beginner level workout. Michelle provides lots of great instruction & form reminders; perfect for those just starting out. Michelle is friendly and has a great instruction style. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment