Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cellulite Issues? You MUST Try Nerium's Firming Body Contour Cream


As you probably know by now, I am a big fan of Nerium products, and for good reason - Nerium is a one-of-a-kind, science-based line of skincare products that produce results. Formulated with exclusive and patented ingredients, Nerium provides true breakthroughs in anti-aging. Keep reading to learn all about their Firming Body Contour Cream. I have had my eye on this since I initially heard all the rave about a year back. If you have any cellulite issues (raises hand) then keep reading to learn more. Check out these amazing REAL LIFE results from their website:



I just started using this on my problem areas, thighs & booty and am excited about getting some results. With age & my injuries this year have brought weight gain and with that the cellulite has become more visible. 

You really dont need much so the tube will last me a few seasons at least. It is easy to use you just massage a quarter-sized amount into each targeted area in a circular motion for a minimum of 20 seconds or until fully absorbed. To maximize results, use twice a day. Nerium recommends using are after a warm shower and before bedtime. I recommend letting it fully dry before putting on clothes. It is quickly absorbed though. 

Neriums Firming Body Contour Cream, NeriumAD® Formula is a clinically tested revolutionary body cream. The advanced ingredients, including our exclusive NAE-8® extract, help firm and tone problem areas for sleeker, more youthful-looking skin and can reduce the appearance of cellulite. 

Benefits of Use:
  • Smooths
  • Tightens
  • Firms
  • Tones

Key Benefits I LOVE:
  • It helps smooth and tighten skin for a smoother, more toned appearance.
  • Works to improve the appearance of cellulite and dimpled skin.
  • Soothes & moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and hydrated.
  • Perfect for use on upper arms, thighs, stomach, love handles.
  • Ideal for all skin types
  • Dermatologist tested
Belly results from the Nerium website

Research Results:
  • Independently conducted clinical trials show:
    • 92% of participants reported positive improvements on their thighs.
    • 92% of participants reported an increase in skin hydration.
    • 83% of participants reported an improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness and cellulite.

For More Information, Visit: 
Nerium on the web
Nerium on Facebook
Nerium on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review ! These Nerium products are all patented and work incredibly well . please PM me on Facebook if you would like any details and here's my website: twestned.nerium.com . Thanks, theresa W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the products and I call them miracles in bottles. This month's promotion is almost up :( , but the following are the details: Order any product or products this month and future purchases you will get 10% discount and free shipping. Want to know more message me or visit www.kebbert.nerium.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. May we share this blog post on social media?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes our exclucive patented products can ONLY be purchased thru partners on their sites, thus OPPORTUNITY!!! If you need the help of the products, just buy it and use it,, ASAP!! And if you are a self starter you can join the family of mutual self starters and achievers on my site too! Bring it to your own circle of influence and watch your wallet grow! www.eterriedwards.nerium.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our on line Store open 24/7 just for you:) Go to http://Royboy1.nerium.com

    ReplyDelete