Friday, April 1, 2016

Timex’s Spring ’16 Ironman Collection Fitness Trackers: ALL UNDER $100!



Looking for a new fitness tracker? Look no further than Timex’s Spring ’16 Ironman collection! They are now available on Timex.com and  The best part? Each of these styles retails for under $100! They have a lot of options - seriously something for everyone! Keep reading to learn about some of their new styles. To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Timex Ironman partnership, Timex launched some of its most beloved styles (Ironman Sleek 50 and Sleek 150) with the brand’s most trusted capabilities (Interval Timers, Lap Memory, Hydration Alerts, Tapscreen menus and more) in new exciting colors, including neon, color blocking and floral styles.


I had the pleasure of reviewing the Ironman Sleek 50 Mid-Size. I will be honest I chose this model because it is super cute! Of course it offers tons of tracking options to keep me going and that help push me further. But seriously I love the sleek design and fun floral print. I love the dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time counts so I can track my progress. The on-Screen prompts make setting everything up & tracking your numbers easy - even I got this going on my own, and I am not super tech-savvy. It has stop watches and timers so you can easily do your own circuit workouts on the go. 

Feature I LOVE:

  • Lightweight Performance Design
  • Durable & Fade Resistant Silicone Strap
  • Stopwatch with 50 Lap Memory & Interval Timer
  • 100 Meter Water Resistance
  • INDIGLO® Night-Light



Another model I was eyeing is the Ironman Sleek 150. It is another Lightweight Performance Design from Timex with an easy to use menu based system that includes tapscreen technology. It has a stopwatch and timers with 150 lap memory, an interval timer, a target pacer, & even includes hydration alerts. it is 100 meter water resistance & includes an INDIGLO® Night-Light 




The TIMEX® IRONMAN® Colors collection has been around for THIRTY years! Thats because they are a trusted brand that makes a solid product that you can rely on! The new color collection celebrates three decades of crossing nearly every finish line in the world with bright, bold colors and patterns. I love that they are reasonably priced and come in a vast variety of colors, designs, and functionality. There is something for every athlete, gym junkie, video fanatic, and runner on your list! Track your progress, track your burn, track your movement with Timex!

For More Information, Visit: 
Timex on the web
Timex on Facebook
Timex on Twitter
Timex on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment