Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I Heart Keenwah: Chocolate Puffs ~ Great Chocolate Taste with the Nutrition of Quinoa



I Heart Keenwah has brought quinoa to a whole new level!!! They offer sweet Quinoa Clusters and savory Quinoa Puffs. Al of their fab products start with quinoa - the little seed that’s a naturally complete source of protein with all 9 essential amino acids! They then we finish it up with bold and foodie-worthy flavors that you’re not gonna want to share. Their snacks are Gluten-Free Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified. I had the pleasure of reviewing their new Chocolate Puffs & they are yummy, craveable, and satisfying!




I got to try both the yummy flavors! Darl Chocolate Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Himalayan Pink Salt. Both delicious, both packed with amino acids! Amino acids are great for our bodies & muscles. We all need amino acids in our lives - especially those of us that work out. They are proteins that help us build muscles. 




The Dark Chocolate Pink Salt Quinoa Puffs are a new spin on chocolate-covered snacks. Each puff is covered in indulgent dark chocolate and sprinkled with lustrous Himalayan pink salt for a perfectly balanced bite. Heart yourself with a handful. If you love the sweet salty combo -you will love these! Full of rich chocolate flavor and with a satisfying crunch, your sweet tooth will be happy!

If you love peanut butter & chocolate like those unhealthy cups you will love these healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Quinoa Puffs. Each crunchy little puff is coated with rich dark chocolate and creamy peanut butter for a perfectly delicious snack. Heart yourself with a handful and kill those sugar cravings!

For More Information, Visit: 
I Heart Keenwah on the web
I Heart Keenwah on Facebook
I Heart Keenwah on Twitter
I Heart Keenwah on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment