Thursday, June 30, 2016

NEW From Cathe Friedrich: ICE Series Icy Core 1 & 2 Reviews


I recently bought Cathe's newest series ICE. ICE stands for Intermediate Conditioning Extreme. The set includes seven DVDs in one sturdy plastic DVD case. The DVDs also contain five "Muscle Meltdown" workout, two ab workouts, and five "Blizzard Blast" workouts. The Muscle Meltdowns are short body part specific all strength routines. The Blizzard Blasts are shorter, original footage workouts. You can read all of my ICE reviews here.


Cathe Friedrich, 2016

This is one of the bonus core routines found in the ICE set. It is on many of the DVDs in the set. You will need light dumbbells for this routine. This is 11 min of non-stop core work!

Exercises include:  V sit & row, lower crunch with ribcage pullover, weighted sit up reach w legs extended, long leg crunches, heel tap crunches, crunch with leg extensions, slow bicycle pulses, plank knee to elbow, and low back swimmers. 


I rate this a high intermediate routine. No wasted time & Cathe really makes the most out of just over 10 minutes. My core was feeling it by the end. Great to add on to any of the ICE workouts.  I did not receive this DVD to review.


ICE: Icy  Core 2 
Cathe Friedrich, 2016

This is the second bonus core routines found in the ICE set. This 14 min core workout is on many of the DVDs in the set. You will need light dumbbells & a band for this routine. 

Dumbbell toe reaches, weighted double crunches & leg extension, leg drops, crunch & heel taps, band crunches, saw, V twist, knee side plank, plank steppers, plank to side plank with a leg raise. 

I rate this a high intermediate core workout. Lots of variety and accomplishes a lot in less than 15 min. No wasted time & I definitely felt the burn.  I did not receive this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe ICE Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment