Wednesday, June 1, 2016

REVIEW: Suzanne Bowen's BarreAmped Fire

BarreAmped Fire
Suzanne Bowen, 2016

Suzanne works out alone in a nice studio. You will need a barre (or chair) and light weights for this workout. The DVD contains four 11-28 minute segments, and a 12 min advanced stretch routine. Each routine contains its own quick warmup & cooldown.

Total Body Sculpt: (28 min) Exercises include plie & arm extensions, plie calf raises & bi series, balance stick glute raise & lat raises, balance tick pulse with tri work, toe squat series, plank series, side plank series, tri dips, leg drops, leg pullies, bicycle, & single leg bridge.

Sleek & Toned Shoulders: (11 min) Exercises include  arm scissors, extended arm cross overs, rotator cuff series, wide bent row, T raise & pulses, and tri push back & up series.

Thigh & Seat: (17 min) Exercises include plie series, relovet with pulses, close stance toe plies adding hip shifts, kneeling fallbacks, side lying leg work, pretzel, and table top series.

Ab Blast: (13 min) Exercises include side step knee pulls, small c curve series, single & double leg drops, lo back swimmer, superman, and lower back work. 


I rate this an advanced routine. As always, Suzanne is top notch; her instruction, cuing, motivation, and form pointers are excellent. Lots of effective & unique exercises make this a winner and a great addition to anyones library. I received this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Suzanne Bowen on the web
Suzanne Bowen Fitness on Facebook
Follow Suzanne Bowen on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment