Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Hydrating and Styling System: Hydrate Those Locks Naturally




Camille Rose Naturals takes delight in the development of holistic health, wellness and beauty products, which is why they produce top of the line, natural beauty products that really work! I recently had the pleasure of trying their curly hair line and let me tell you IT IS AWESOME! You know I love me some natural products and oh that coconut scent. They seek to share the purest and warmest joy, happiness, trust and gratitude to each and every person who experiences their products and their products reflect that. Founded in 2010 by Janell Stephens, a mother of five and dedicated vegan, Camille Rose Naturals is a 100% MOMpreneur owned and operated company. They are dedicated to developing and marketing hand-made hair, skin and body care products for total health, beauty and wellness. Camilles line is available at Target, Whole Foods, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and online. Keep reading to learn more.


Summer is upon us and dry air can take a toll on your hair, particularly if you have dry or curly hair. Your hair needs hydration just like the rest of your body: Enter, Camille Rose Naturals! Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Hydrating and Styling system combines super hydrating, thirst-quenching coconut water, aloe Vera juice and tropical butters and oils to deeply penetrate strands and provide maximum moisture and shine.

Camille Rose Naturals offers both hair and body products. All Camille Rose Naturals products are vegan, hair and body products for all textures and skin types. Artful blends of gourmet ingredients are featured in moisture-rich hair cleansers, conditioners, stylers and even body butters.
I LOVE that the products contain natural butters, coconut water, aloe and other nutrient rich natural ingredients. I had the pleasure of revewing their coconut line and let me tell you it is rich & nourishing. Perfect for my dry curly hair. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and produces gorgeous curls. The smell is amazing and it leaves a light fresh scent in my hair. 

The entire product line works together to produce amazing results, frizz-free defined curls, and a gorgeous shine you will notice right away, Pick and choose the products that are right for your hair or treat yourself to the entire line. The style setter is perfect for twist outs, setting your curls, taming the frizz,and defining your curls, The lightweight leave Coconut Water Leave-In Treatment is a light weight leave in conditioner that wont weight your curls down like others I have tried. It leaves my curls shiny & bouncy and of course that amazing coconut smell. 
Ingredients you will recognize & can pronounce: DISTILLED WATER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, EUROPAEA ( OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, VACCINUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON)FRUIT EXTRACT, DEHENTRIMONIUM METHODULFATE ( BTMS), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBEDENSIS LEAF JUICE, PHENOXYETHANOL AND CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (OPTIPHEN), SCENT AND LOVE! 

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment