Friday, August 26, 2016

REVIEW: Red Hot Barre With Christine Gallagher Defilippis

Red Hot Barre Fitness
Christine Gallagher Defilippis, 2015

Christine leads this 57 min barre routine in her Cathe-esque studio with 2 backgrounders, all working at varying intensities. You will need a chair and an optional mat for this routine and the ladies work out barefoot. Workout chapters include: athletic barre, center work, ballet barre, mat work & stretch.

After a warmup exercises include plie pulses, lunge to balance stick, double step touch, squats, squat to dip, chasse, walk down to plank hold-step outs-or plank jacks, squat pulses adding a hop, plie to curtsy, calf raises, plie adding calf raises front leg raise & demi dip, knee pull series, curtsy & front leg raise , plank series adding cross knee pull, elbow to knee pull and cobra, supine leg extensions & drops, reverse crunch, double crunches and mat stretches.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine. Christine keeps the tempo changing to keep you interested and to get the heart rate up. These are easy to follow exercises with just the right amount of reps so you feel the burn but don’t get bored. This is a real lower body burner that also hits the core. Christine provides great instruction & pointers as you go. The modifiers allow you to increase or decrease your intensity and allow you to get the best workout for you. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Red Hot Fitness on Facebook
Red Hot Fitness on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment