Friday, September 30, 2016

Happee Body Limited Edition Sweet Pumpkin Spice Collection Made With Essential Oils & Natural Butters!

As you know, I am doing my best to eliminate toxic ingredients from my life and Happee Body fits that bill with its amazing natural product line. Just in time for pumpkin season Happee Body has got all the pumpkin beauty essentials that we can't live without this fall. Each product is handmade just for you with quality natural ingredients. Their products are formulated with pure essential oils, distinctive blends of fragrances, and some of the best ingredients Mother Nature has to offer, such as shea butter, Manuka honey, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, Matcha, sweet almond oil, and dead sea salt. They also use a variety of herbs and botanicals. Their handmade, natural bath and body products are effectively preserved with the gentlest ingredients available to us. 


Happee Body respects all living creatures and therefore do not test any of our products on animals! Give that perfect person the perfect gift of this pumpkin season. The perfect person? You. The perfect gift? The limited edition Sweet Pumpkin Spice Collection. A super cute gift box filled with all your pumpkin essentials in this lovely sweater weather. This is a fun little kit, great for a fall birthday, to bring as a hostess gift for all your fall events, or best yet, to keep for yourself. It comes in a cute wrapped box with a nice ribbon. Ready to give or keep :) The smell is amazing and screams fall! You will love it, this fall & year round. Enjoy!


Set includes:- 2 pcs. of Sweet Pumpkin Spice Facial Soap
- 2 oz. jar of Sweet Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub
- 0.5 oz. tin of Sweet Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm


For More Information, Visit: 
Happee Body on the web
Happee Body on Facebook
Happee Body on Twitter
Happee Body on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment