Monday, October 3, 2016

ButcherBox: 100% Grass-Fed Beef, Organic Chicken & Pork Delivered To Your Door


I am so excited to tell you all about ButcherBox! Organic meat is not always easy to find in my area, and when I do, its very expensive. Grass-fed is virtually impossible for me to find. ButcherBox delivers 100% grass-fed beef, organic chicken and heritage breed pork directly to my door on a simple monthly basis. Their dream is to make grass-fed beef more accessible than ever before and serve as the neighborhood butcher for modern America. They have done that for me. Everything I had the opportunity to sample was amazing! From steaks, ground beef, chicken drums, and breasts- all amazing. Fresh frozen and ready to thaw or toss in your freezer.


With less fat, calories, and risk of dangerous bacteria, grass-fed beef hosts a range of health benefits over conventional grain-fed beef. ButcherBox meat has never been given antibiotics or growth hormones. Each box comes with a curated selection of top cuts and enough meat for 15 - 20 meals, at about $7/meal. This is an excellent price and I can vouch for the quality. The ground beef was not fatty and tasted amazing. The steaks were all super tender and we all loved them.


Once you taste the high quality meat, from ButcherBox you will be instantly hooked. The taste is far superior to what you find in the grocery store. You can even see the difference, the ground beef is red, not pink prior to cooking. The health benefits are numerous.

After doing some research, the founder of ButcherBox discovered that not everyone has access to Grass Fed beef, and even if people have access, many don’t have the freezer space to store the hundreds of pounds that come with many grass fed purchases. These factors help to explain why less than 1% of the total beef consumed in the United States is 100% grass fed. He dreamed of a world where All Natural 100% Grass Fed beef could be available to anyone who was looking for it. He found an outstanding group of people with various areas of expertise, and together they founded ButcherBox on the following three principles:

1. Make 100% grass fed beef accessible to everyone throughout the United States
2. Provide a convenient experience in a fast paced, modern world
3. Align Americans back with Nature

I highly encourage you to check out ButcherBox for all of your meat needs. Every organic & grass fed purchase you make sends a message to the farmers - no more chemicals, and unnatural grains fed to cattle! We want fresh meats not packed with growth hormones and chemicals. The health benefits and the taste speak for themselves. Check them out!


For More Information, Visit: 

Butcher Box on Facebook
ButcherBox on the web

Butcher Box on Twitter
Butcher Box on Instagram
Butcher Box on Pinterest


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment