Monday, January 9, 2017

Coral LLC Presents Coral Kids Toothpaste: NO FLUORIDE, NO SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE


We all know oral health is super important to our overall health, which is why I am in love with Coral Calcium Coral Kids Toothpaste! Yes I tried it as did my youngest niece and we both love it! Coral Calcium is an awesome company that has so many awesome products. When I learned about their toothpaste- I knew I had to try it. It is fluoride & sodium lauryl sulfate FREE! I am starting to learn the dangers of fluoride and have been using fluoride free toothpaste for some time. The Coral Kids Toothpaste is  great Berry Bubblegum flavor that is perfect for kids. Keep reading to learn more.

One important factor in oral health is maintaining proper oral alkalinity and mineralization. Coral kids' is formulated with EcoSafeTM ionic coral minerals that help with mineralization of your teeth. It is aneffective toothpaste for cavity protection, whitening teeth, freshening breath and shifting the pH of the mouth. Another reason this product works so well is because of the unique whole food mineral complex from coral minerals along with xylitol. Coral kids' may help to re-mineralize tooth enamel. Coral Kids' contains Bio-Available Coral Calcium and more than 70 trace minerals. 

NO FLUORIDE, NO SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE which, means kids can accidentally swallow this toothpaste with NO HARMFUL effects. We know your kids will love the Berry Bubble Gum flavor! My niece did & I liked it too.
Coral LLC also has adult Coral toothpastes that are on my shopping list! They are available in Teatree & in Mint- both sound great. The Teatree Toothpaste containshydrogen peroxide for its gentle whitening effect.  It also contains the essence of Tea Tree Flavor Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil,Clove Flower Oil, making an excellent tasting toothpaste. Remember in this toothpaste there are NO FLUORIDE, NO SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE!

For More Information, Visit: 
Coral Calcium on the  web
Coral Calcium Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment