Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year New You: DYI Athletic Clothing ~ Super Cute, Functional, and High Quality Fitness Wear


Are you ready to hit the gym this January 1? Then I have the clothing line for you: DYI- Define Your Inspiration. This is the fashionable fitness apparel to help you reach your fitness goals. Look good, feel good, push yourself harder and reach your New Years goals. Hey I know I work a little harder when I look cuter ;) well maybe not but the functionality of the DYI line will help you work out at your peak. Let DYI help you meet your resolutions with fabulous athletic apparel that come in a variety of supportive, fashionable, and functional fitness wear. High quality fitness wear that is perfect for high impact, yoga, jogging, walking, running errands, and comfort wear. I am loving the super flattering high waist that DYI features. Keep reading to learn more.



Define Your Inspiration is a company that not only makes fabulous athletic apparel, but they are also a company with integrity and determination to empower women! In a world with so much extremeness in fitness, creator Leslie Denby, started DYI to help women break boundaries through exercising!

The DYI creator wanted to create a line of athletic clothing that comfortably and fashionably allows you to be yourself while getting fit and feeling comforatble. Having a line of clothing that makes you look amazing and feel great will help you to achieve DYI’s main goals- to be physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually balanced - and check out their pieces- they are super cute & unique. 



Define Your Inspiration Features I LOVE:

  • Clothing Designed and Made in the Houston, Texas
  • High Waisted and No Elastic Waisted Bottoms
  • Fashionable and Breathable Tanks and Tees
  • Supportive Sports Bras
  • Stylish Jackets and Pullovers
  • Fun Colors and Designs
  • And More!

I had the pleasure of reviewing the Holiday Tight featured above- I love the super cute gold accent stripe down the side. Not your plain old black tights. Not only are they very cute, as you can see, they fit great, are made of high quality fabric, and feel great when I move. I wore them for strength training and high impact and they moved with me, stayed put and looked super fab. The high waist is such a flattering look!

For More Information, Visit:
DYI Athletic on the web
DYI Athletic on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment