Friday, February 24, 2017

FitFusion: Sweat it Out with Billy Blanks Review


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we all know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Cassey Ho, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast. 

FitFusion: Sweat it Out with Billy BlanksBilly Blanks

Billy leads this 29 min cardio routine with a group of exercisers, and of course including Shelley! You wont need any equipment for this routine and there is a warm up & cool down.

Exercises include: speed bag, crosses, jabs, upper cuts, bobs, shuffle jab, shuffle & punch, V step and sped bag step punch & kicks, hi low punches, round house combos, plie hold & arm circles, hip shifts, and knee pulls to target the core moving forward & back.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine that definitely had me breathing heavy; Billy keeps your feet moving for the duration. I loved the fun and fast paced kickboxing combos that were easy to follow. This routine kept my interest and time went by quickly. Of course Billy does his famous counting 1-8 on the reps. Pretty low impact but the fast pace keeps the heart pumping. This has the great upbeat energy that I love in the Tae Bo workouts. I received this workout to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I have so many of Billy's DVDs and will have to revisit them. He sure is motivating and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive always liked Billy too! Fun workouts and YES he is super motivating! I have some fun Tae Bo's I need to pull out too :)

    ReplyDelete