Tuesday, May 9, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workout Review: Total Body Blitz: Abs Unlimited with Caroline Pearce


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast.  You can even stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.

FitFusion: Total Body Blitz: Abs Unlimited
Caroline Pearce

Caroline works out alone in the desert for this 9 min floor core routine. You will only need an optional mat for this workout. This is done in voiceover. There are 3 circuits, each including oblique, integrated center, and back work.

Exercises include oblique crunches, V hold with criss cross legs, plank shifts, Mt. climber, superman, side plank hip dip & leg raises, elevator plank & cross knee pulls, plank hop ins, low back work, side lying oblique crunches, butterfly crunches, bridge raise to sit up, penguin heel taps, and bridge hold.

I rate this a high intermediate routine. Though it is only 9 minutes it is non stop work and my core was feeling it the next day. The fast pace and some active core work will also get your heart rate up. Great way to burn out your core in a short amount of time. I received access to this workout for review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment