Monday, May 15, 2017

NEW Coppertone Sunscreen Products: Whipped Lotion, SPF Lip Balm, Sport Sunscreen Stick & MORE!

Coppertone is the first company I think of when we are talking sunscreen! I live in the desert so of course sunscreen is a must and I choose to use a brand I know & trust and that brand is Coppertone! Summer is already upon us here in the desert and honestly Coppertone is a must have year round here. They have some fab new products that I cant wait to tell you about! Coppertone is my go-to brand, and is available at grocery stores, drug stores, convenience stores, and more. It works and it smells great! We need to protect ourselves from the harmful rays of the sun and the dangers associated with UV rays. Use daily to keep your skin looking young. Keep reading to learn more about a few of my favorites. 

Keep your skin protected during all your jogs, outdoor bootcamp classes, swimming laps and even gardening with some fab new Coppertone products. They just keep coming out with great new ways to keep our sun protected. They have something for the whole family.

Their fun new Coppertone Whipped Sunscreens are available in the CLEARLYSheer and WaterBABIES lines,. These sunscreens offer a luxuriously light, breathable formula that provides trusted broad-spectrum protection in a rich and creamy lotion. This water-resistant sunscreen glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling velvety soft with a refreshing citrus scent. The WaterBABIES contains no fragrance, parabens or PABA. This is my favorite of the new items, though they are all awesome!
I thought the Coppertone® Sport® Stick SPF 50 and Coppertone WaterBABIES® Pure & Simple Stick SPF 50 is a super unique product that I havent seen before. It is a solid stick that you easily glide on wherever you need it. I like it for travelling and packing. Its small & compact and no risk of liquid leaking. It offers the same broad-spectrum protection for athletes and babies, now with wider and easier-to-use packaging that makes sunscreen portable and application mess-free. No more rubbing in with your hands. 
This is a MUST have for me the Coppertone Sport® Lip Balm SPF 50. My lips are super sensitive and I have suffered sun burned lips on a vacation and will not let that happen again- what a way to ruin a fun day in the sun. The Lip Balm delivers quick, convenient sun protection with a new formula, which helps moisturize lips with aloe and Vitamin E while providing broad spectrum protection. It goes on easily and goes on clear. I will NOT head out in the sun with this!

For More Information, Visit:
Coppertone on the web
Coppertone on Facebook
Coppertone on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment