Friday, May 26, 2017

X-Train Fit Circuit Burnout 90 Abs & Burn Workout Review


If you are looking to scorch fat but are limited on time Circuit Burnout 90 is the program for you! These workouts accomplish a LOT in only 25-40 minutes a day. Monique St.Pierre and X-TrainFit bring you full body workouts that shred fat while toning muscle! The set contains 10 workouts + 1 bonus workout on 11 DVDs, a complete nutrition guide, a rotation calendar poster, and a training guide! Monique utilizes circuit training and alternates between strength & cardio with very little rest. Lots of fun & unique exercises and cardio moves that also hit the core- make this super efficient routines that will kick your fitness level up a notch! Keep reading to learn all about this fab set & stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all of the Circuit Burnout 90 workouts.

Circuit Burnout 90 Abs & Burn
Monique St. Pierre

Monique leads this 36 min workout in a nice studio with 2 background exercisers. Monique performs the intermediate intensity and the backgrounders each perform beginner and advanced versions. You will only need dumbbells this core & cardio circuit routine. The workout consists of 4 rounds performed 2 X and alternates between core & cardio exercises. You will work for 30 seconds with a 10 second rest between exercises and get a 30 sec rest between rounds.


After a warm up exercises include: plank twists, repeater knee pulls, plank arm & leg raises, squat with diagonal chop, plank down dog shoe taps, weighted V twists, twisting oblique hops, double crunches, hi low punches, supine diagonal long lever reaches, penguin heel taps, hopping knee pulls, weighted supine toe reaches, jab & upper cuts, weighted bike pass through, side plank hip dips, criss cross jacks, double leg drop, mt climbers, and superman. 

Done following Monique this is a solid intermediate core cardio routine. I LOVE the modifiers - you have 3 options for each exercise to choose from. The modifiers are shown throughout and make it super easy to adjust the workout to meet your needs. I love that even the cardio hits your core. I am feeling it today! I am a fan of intervals and like the 30/10 set up on this. Enough rest to catch your breath, but not so much that your heart rate drops significantly. This is a solid core cardio routine that I cant wait to do again. I received this DVD set to review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
X-Train Fit on the web
X-Train Fit on Facebook
X-Train Fit on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment