Thursday, August 24, 2017

ActivMotion Bar’s New IGNITE 60-Day Program Cardio 1 Workout REVIEW


I am super excited about the new innovative ActivMotion Bar’s new IGNITE 60-day program. The ActivMotion Bar is a hollow body bar with rolling weights inside designed by Derek Mikulski, CSCS. The bar engages unique muscle activation and enhances the calorie burning benefits of your workouts! The 60 Day Ignite program includes 15 online workouts that blend cardio, strength, core work, and flexibility plus anti-aging balance work. Work your muscles in a whole new way with one piece of equipment and have fun while you are working out. The bars are available in multiple weights so you choose which bar is right for you. Keep reading to learn more about this fun and effective new program and stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of the new IGNITE workouts. 

ActivMotion IGNITE Cardio 1Derek 

You will only need your ActivMotion bar for this 27 minute routine. Each exercise is performed for 30-60 seconds. Modification options are shown throughout to increase or decrease the intensity. This workout is low impact & contains combination strength exercises performed at a cardio pace.

After warming up, exercises include plank hip dips, squat & front raise, side plank hip dips, side lunge bar arc, superman, knee raises, leg raises w bar extended, dip & "steering wheel" with the bar, plank knee pulls, hinged tap back with bar rotation, lunge & bar tilt, and concludes with a stretch.


Using the 6 lb bar, I found this to be a low intermediate routine and Derek provides a lot of rest breaks to provide instruction. If you are using a heavier ActivMotion bar this would definitely be a strength + cardio workout but the 6 pound bar really just upped the cardio intensity for me. The workout does contain a lot of core work and the balls in the bar really add a balance challenge that I could really feel in my core. I received access to this routine to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
ActivMotion on the web
Read all of my ActivMotion Reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment