Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Eat Your Coffee: AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS Organic Energy Bars Made With Real Coffee


If you are a coffee lover like me, you are going to LOVE Eat Your Coffee Energy Bars. These are amazingly (super super) delicious caffeinated energy bar infused with a real cup of coffee. The bars not only taste AMAZING, they are made with whole ingredients, are vegan, organic, and gluten-free. I am seriously in love with these bars and cannot say enough good things about them. I brought some on my last flight and they were a life saver. They are filling and a perfect breakfast or snack on the go- and have the benefit of containing a whole cup of coffee. The bars ingredients are blended smooth so the texture is just right and consistent in each bite- I couldnt ask for more. Keep reading to learn more. 

Use code YUMTASTY to save 20% on amazon.


These yummy bars were founded by a couple of coffee-deprived college students that were looking for a caffeine-focused natural food.The Eat Your Coffee Bar is a caffeinated energy bar infused with a full cup of real coffee (no synthetic caffeine). Every bar is made with whole ingredients and is organic, vegan, and gluten-free. You can feel good about enjoying these decadent bars. 


There are currently three addictively delicious Eat Your Coffee Bar flavors including Mocha Latte, Coconut Mocha, and Caramel Macchiato and they are available on Amazon, and at over 1000 retail locations throughout the U.S. The Mocha Latte is my favorite-it tastes just as good as your favorite coffee shops mocha. Check out the Eat Your Coffee Bars Kickstarter pre-campaign page


The bars are so great for so many reasons. Ever sitting at your desk in the middle of the day and get super tired? Coffee not handy or not time for a break- grab an Eat Your Coffee bar and you are set. They multi-task as your coffee and your snack or breakfast. They are portable -unlike a cup of coffee- you can keep an Eat Your Coffee Bar in your bag, purse, glove box, or desk drawer for a snack & pick me up any time you need it! Eat  Your Coffee is the perfect no-nonsense breakfast on the go. No more dealing with a cup of hot coffee and your breakfast. Just grab an Eat Your Coffee Bar and you are on your way to an energized day.


Each bar contains one cup of real coffee- no caffeine substitutes so you know exactly what you are getting. They are not overly caffeinated so you will feel energized-just like a cup of coffee would provide but not jittery or wired. The organic & natural ingredients ensure you are not eating fake junky chemicals and you can feel good about enjoying this yummy treat. Not overly sweet, not bitter- just right. Seriously I am SO glad I had the opportunity to enjoy these bars. They will become a regular staple at my house. 

For More Information, Visit:
Eat Your Coffee on the web
Eat Your Coffee on Facebook
Eat Your Coffee on Instagram
Eat Your Coffee on Twitter
Eat Your Coffee Kickstarter Page

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment